- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1992 Topps #136.
- Player Name, position, team: Bill Doran, second baseman, Cincinnati Reds.
- Major League Debut: September 6, 1982.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1991 stats (Reds): 111 G, 361 AB, 51 R, 101 H, 12 2B, 2 3B, 6 HR, 35 RBI, 5 SB, .374 SLG, 46 BB, 39 SO, .280 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Astros #6th June 1979. Traded by the Astros to the Reds 08/31/1990. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Doran's tenth regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). 1992 saw a change in the card stock as this was the first year Topps went with a white card stock (compared to the gray card stock we had all been accustomed to). This was also the first year gum was not included with packs. The backs of many of these cards featured (if there was space) a panoramic picture of the player's home stadium. While in Doran's case, a picture of Riverfront Stadium would have been appropriate, there was not enough room to include it. Instead, the card includes a blurb about how Doran is the father of three (Dana, Amy, and Ryan), and that Ryan was named after former teammate Nolan Ryan.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.