- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1994 Topps #122.
- Player Name, position, team: Jeromy Burnitz, outfielder, New York Mets.
- Major League Debut: June 21, 1993.
- ast Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Mets): 86 G, 263 AB, 49 R, 64 H, 10 2B, 6 3B, 13 HR, 38 RBI, 3 SB, .475 SLG, 38 BB, 66 SO, .243 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Mets #1st, June 1990. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Burnitz' fourth regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). After sharing his first two cards with three other players (he was stuck in Prospect Land in both 1992 and 1993 Topps, he finally gets his first solo Topps card in 1994 (he did get his own Topps Traded card in 1993, but that's another issue). Nice large picture in front showing Burnitz celebrating with teammate Bobby Bonilla. Now, Jeromy, at the time this picture was taken, was listed at 6 feet even in height. If anything, this shows how big a guy Bonilla really is as he looks to be at least 3-6 inches taller than the young Burnitz. The blurb on the back talks about the game where Jeromy drove in 7 runs, one short of both the Mets' team record and the NL rookie record on August 8, 1993. However, the date on the blurb is wrong as this 7-RBI game happened on August 5, 1993, three days earlier.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 27 cards.