- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1989 Topps Traded #92T.
- Player Name, position, team: Spike Owen, shortstop, Montréal Expos.
- Major League Debut: June 25, 1983.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1988 stats (Red Sox): 89 G, 257 AB, 40 R, 64 H, 14 2B, 1 3B, 5 HR, 18 RBI, 0 SB, .370 SLG, 27 BB, 27 SO, .249 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Mariners #1st June 1982. Traded by the Red Sox to the Expos 12/08/1988. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Owen's seventh regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). It is no secret that I love...LOVE...the 1989 Topps design. I love the team-specific colored team name in script writing that doesn't clutter the picture. The light blue used behind the word Expos really jumps out on this card, especially because of the blue wall and green turf in the background of the picture. Because the card is printed in white card stock (printing was done in Ireland), the back of the card is really easy to read, although the black borders do make the cards in this set still susceptible to chipping. No room for a blurb on the back of the card, but we do have a monthly scoreboard that features the hits and runs by month Spike got in 1988. He also hit two game winning RBI's in 1988. To bad that they don't keep tabs on this stat anymore.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 17 cards.