- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1985 Topps #514.
- Player Name, position, team: Jeff Cornell, pitcher, San Francisco Giants.
- Major League Debut: June 2, 1984.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1984 stats (Giants): 23 G, 38.1 IP, 1-3, 30 R, 26 ER, 19 SO, 22 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 6.10 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Royals #8th, June 1978. Traded by the Royals to the Giants 02/18/1982. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Cornell's first, and only Topps card (rookie card). Cornell played in the majors for only one year, so the stats above are his lifetime MLB statistics. This is another reason why Topps should increase the size of its eponymous set. If he played in today's game, the only time we'd probably ever see a card of Jeff Cornell is if he was a member of the Yankees. He was a middle relief pitcher, and had played in the minors for a long time. That's a recipe for and gives reason for Topps not to create a card. The blurb on the back talks about his hobbies (listening to music, Tae-Kwon-Do, reading, bowling, and golf). It's as if Topps was really stretching to find something interesting about the guy.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 card.