- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1952 Topps #354.
- Player Name, position, team: Fred Hatfield, shortstop, Detroit Tigers.
- Major League Debut: August 31, 1950.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1951 stats (Red Sox): 80 G, 163 AB, 23 R, 28 H, 2 HR, 14 RBI, .172 AVG. Fielding stats: 40 putouts, 124 assists, 7 errors, .959 fielding average.
- Any special information about player: Signed by Red Sox as a Free Agent before 1942. Traded by the Red Sox to the Tigers 06/03/1952. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Hatfield's first regular Topps card (his rookie card). Part of the high number series. "Hattie" served as a Army Paratrooper during 1943-45 reads the back of the card. Along with the height and weight specs were eye (hazel) and hair (brown) color. That's something we don't see anymore in our modern day cards. I don't have any 2001 Topps Heritage cards. Did they include eye and hair color for each of the players too? Fielding stats are on here as well.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $175.00-$300.00.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 0 cards.
Well, it's back to normal on Monday. Tomorrow's card will be: 1991 Topps Traded #83T. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Come on back then to see what the Topps Card Randomizer gets us to look at then.