Monday, March 2, 2009

Wanted: 2009 Topps WalMart and Target Legends of the Game Insert Cards

After weeks of agonizing over it, I have decided that I do indeed want the WalMart and Target exclusive 2009 Topps Legends of the Game cards. As you remember in this post, Walmart and Target are again offering the store specific exclusives. But this time, they are offering gold foil and platinum foil versions of the Legends of the Game (or Legendary Lineage, whatever you want to call them) cards. This time though, the backs of each card shows a different year in the career of the subject on the front.

Now I bought loose packs at Target, so I already have a few of these cards. Here are the cards I still need:

  • LLG-1 Ted Williams
  • LLG-2 Jackie Robinson
  • LLG-3 Babe Ruth
  • LLG-4 Honus Wagner
  • LLG-8 Thurman Munson
  • LLG-9 Cal Ripken Jr.
  • LLG-10 George Sisler
Although I did go to WalMart for the "all-black" cards, I didn't buy any loose packs. So I need the full list of ten cards:

  • LLP-1 Ted Williams
  • LLP-2 Bob Gibson
  • LLP-3 Babe Ruth
  • LLP-4 Roy Campanella
  • LLP-5 Ty Cobb
  • LLP-6 Cy Young
  • LLP-7 Mickey Mantle
  • LLP-8 Walter Johnson
  • LLP-9 Roberto Clemente
  • LLP-10 Jimmie Foxx
I am adding them to the wantlist on the side of my blog. If you, or someone you know, have any of these cards and want to trade or sell them, please e-mail me at bdj610@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: