- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1994 Topps #675.
- Player Name, position, team: Roberto Alomar, second baseman, Toronto Blue Jays.
- Major League Debut: April 22, 1988.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Blue Jays): 153 G, 589 AB, 109 R, 192 H, 35 2B, 6 3B, 17 HR, 93 RBI, 55 SB, .492 SLG, 80 BB, 67 SO, .326 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Padres as a Free Agent 02/16/1985. Traded by the Padres to the Blue Jays 12/05/1990. Bats: both. Throws: right.
- Number of regular Topps Cards (includes regular and traded cards only): 20. This is his eighth Topps card.
- Blurb on the back: "Robbie's career-firsts in 1993 included: an inside-the-park home run (June 18 vs. Boston), a grand slam (August 29 vs. Seattle) and an All-Star Game homer."
- Commentary: Isn't this an awesome looking card? The design elements (the home plate border and the stripe that includes the team name along the bottom) incorporate team colors, you have an awesome action shot of Roberto Alomar turning a double play (if you look closely, he is in mid-air), and he's trying to avoid being run over by some other guy named Alomar...his brother Sandy, Jr. By the time this card reached the marketplace (Series 2), he was already a two-time World Champion, a four-time All-Star, a three-time Gold Glove winner, and for the third year in a row, finished sixth in the MVP voting. His 1994 numbers were no different. Although most of the year was killed off thanks to the strike, Roberto still hit .306 with 8 home runs, 38 rbi's, stole 19 bases, had OBP/SLG/OPS percentages of .386/.452/.838, and won the Gold Glove at the end of the year. He left Toronto after the 1995 season for Baltimore. In his five seasons with the Blue Jays, he was a .307 hitter, with 55 home runs, 342 rbi's, and 206 stolen bases, When all was said and done, Alomar was inducted into Baseball's Hall of Fame wearing a Blue Jay's cap, the first player to be inducted with that team's affiliation.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 66.