Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This is It! The Hall of Fame Announcement is Today.

I am on location in my living room instead of in the basement where I normally write my blog.  But because the Hall of Fame announcement is today (will be announced on the MLB Network at 1:00 pm CST), I will be upstairs watching the results live for the first time ever.

Today, someone from this list of 37 players will be rewarded with the ultimate honor...enshrinement into the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY.  For the final time, here is the list of players (with years on ballot and % of ballots in the 2012 election) being considered:

I tweeted last night that right now only two or three people know the results of the election.  Someone will be joining Hank O'Day, Jacob Ruppert, and Deacon White as part of the HOF Class of 2013.  Stay tuned.  This should be an interesting day to say the least.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: