- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1992 Topps Traded #76T.
- Player Name, position, team: Mike Morgan, pitcher, Chicago Cubs.
- Major League Debut: June 11, 1978.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1991 stats (Dodgers): 34 G, 236.1 IP, 14-10, 85 R, 73 ER, 140 SO, 61 BB, 33 GS, 5 CG, 1 SHO, 1 SV, 2.78 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Athletics #1st, June 1978. Signed by the Cubs as a Free Agent 12/03/1991. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Morgan's fourteenth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded Topps cards). I love the 1992 Topps design. So simple, yet colorful. The two team-colored borders, the player's name and team name in separate boxes. Just a beautiful design. I also have the 1992 Topps Micro set, and for a while, spent more time with that set than the regular one. By the time my fascination with micro cards ended, and I returned my focus on the regular sized cards, the cards looked huge. Finally, a Cubs card!!! Halfway through his long career in the majors (1978-2002), and already a member of six teams, Morgan found his way to the Cubs. He played for four seasons with the team (he came back in 1998 for the stretch drive...but didn't fare too well). He was fresh off his lone All-Star Game appearance, and had a better season in 1992, teaming up with Greg Maddux to form that one-two punch in the starting rotation the Cubs hadn't seen since 1989. The blurb on the back notes two major achievements, both with the Dodgers: his first 9-strikeout performance 05/15/1989 and his first ML two-hitter 07/30/1990. Talk about stretching to find two of his best games to date.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.02-$0.10.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 21 cards.