- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1991 Topps #714.
- Player Name, position, team: Marvell Wynne, outfielder, Chicago Cubs.
- Major League Debut: June 15, 1983.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1990 stats (Cubs): 92 G, 186 AB, 21 R, 38 H, 8 2B, 2 3B, 4 HR, 19 RBI, 3 SB, .333 SLG, 14 BB, 25 SO, .204 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed by Royals as a Free Agent 09/03/1978. Traded by Padres to the Cubs 08/30/1989. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Wynne's eighth and final regular Topps card. Since 1990 was his last major league season, the career stats on this card are complete. I remember that Wynne and Luis Salazar were traded to the Cubs for the pennant drive. The picture on the front is awesome. Just a classic picture of a player swinging for the fences behind Wrigley's famous brick background. The blurb on the back includes highlights of Wynne's minor league days. He led the South Atlantic League with 15 Triples an 256 total bases in 1980. He helped Tidewater to the 1982 International League title with a .400 playoff average.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 9 cards.