Monday, March 16, 2009

The Readers Have Spoken

This past week, I put my first poll up on this humble little blog. The question? Should I use a player's Topps Traded or Updates card as their "first" card for the 2011 Topps Archives Project?

Well, 48 readers cast their votes, and 31 answered, "Yes." So, from here on out, any time a player has a traded card as their first Topps card, that's what I'll use.

The rest of the results?
  • Seven wanted to do a vote whenever this situation would arrive.
  • Four stated that I should be the one to make the decision.
  • Three said, "No," meaning that I should just stick to the regular Topps cards (I hope that's what they meant...that's what I implied when I put that choice up).
  • And three resounded with "Who Cares???"
For those who wanted the traded cards, here are the Mark Grace cards that will be used in the 2011 Topps Archives project:

First card: 1988 Topps Traded #42T. Last card: 2003 Topps #581.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: