Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Did a Bit of Recalculating...43,646 is the New Magic Number

This is more of a reminder post for me to update the sidebar. The number of cards I have in my official collection, after adding all the cards from 2009 Topps Series 2 that I have so far:

330 base cards
9 SP's
25 Legends of the Game
50 Toppstown cards (blue and gold)
25 World Baseball Classics
50 Turkey Reds
25 Ring of Honor
15 Career Best
4 Target Legends
2 Walmart Legends

comes to 43,646 cards and counting. That's 33 years worth of complete sets from 1976 Topps to 2009 Topps Series 2, along with complete insert sets, and other complete sets along the way.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Jeremya1um said...

I'm in the midst of organizing my binders, and I think I'll be done in a few weeks, and I might just have that many. We'll see.

MMayes said...

I can't imagine trying to figure out how many cards I've got. I've got all the complete Topps sets from 1971 to 2008 (except for 8 from the 1972 set), all of the 1981-89 "new brand" sets, traded sets, and then started buying all of the secondary brand (Leaf, Stadium Club, etc.) in the early 90's before I threw up my hands. Maybe someday I'll put together an unofficial count. But I'd better be smart enough not to let my wife know.....