Monday, July 6, 2009

This is What Would Have Happened If You Cracked the 2008 Ginter Code...


He's been mentioned on the blog before. Now that 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter is out, his card can now seen in packs everywhere. And why not? That was the big prize for cracking the code...immortality on a piece of 2½ x 3½ cardboard.

From now on, there will be a price assigned to your card on every Annual price guide from now until the end of time. Here's hoping that the "price" is worth more than the average common.

Somewhere in the US, set collectors are frantically looking for this guy's card. "I need that code breaker guy's card to complete my set!!!" I think I'll wait for a complete set to pop up on the Bay.

To every one admit it, this could have been you. I know I would have killed for this to be me. But alas, he justifiably beat us all to it. Congratulations Jason Wong. Well done. You've just fulfilled the fantasy of every collector out there to appear on a major set of baseball cards.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: