Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quick Answers to Those Who Wanted Old Becketts

In a previous post, I stated I was going to go through my old Becketts, keep a few, and either recycle or donate the rest. I've already gotten requests for specific ones. Before you all start requesting whatever you'd like, I must let you all know that I am keeping a rare few of my Beckett Magazines, specifically:
  • the 2001 Topps 50th Anniversary Magazine (sorry Bay Rat, this one is staying with me)
  • All Rookie Rolodexes (I have all but the first one)
  • The Beckett Magazine that had the article written by the owner of the shop I used to frequent (can't remember which one that is, but I'll find it)
  • The Beckett Magazine that had my White Whale (the 2005 Topps Bonds MVP card, 1990 design)
  • The Beckett Magazine that actually used a quote of mine in a Readers' Response.
Other than those mags, all are up for the taking. So to the Hamiltonian, I'll look for the Josh Hamilton mag. To tdlindgren, which months are you specifically looking for from 2008? To the Bay Rat, any Reds covers (if I have any) are yours.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any Will clark or florida Marlins covers??
Thanks-

TDLindgren said...

Hi JayBee,

Either November or December 2008 would be great!

Thanks!

William Regenthal said...

I wouldn't mind the set building issue. (Had 1975 topps, 1989 Donruss, etc.)

Orioles Magic said...

Hey JayBee,
If there are any Orioles covers, I wouldn't mind having them.
Thank you!