Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Makes Me Want to Go and Buy a Webcam!!!

Courtesy of the New York Times.

Since the beginning of my internet life, I've been dead set against buying a webcam. Why??? I think the last thing anybody would like to see is me on a video. Or worse, my kids messing around with one (every parent's nightmare...and their both under 10).

Anyway, this news would make me change my mind:


Now I've seen previews of this on ToppsTown, and I thought it had something to do with the new Match Attax cards. Please read this story and catch the video...

Then, click here:


I guess those ToppsTown cards are worth holding on to after all...

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw something very similar today -

http://wimp.com/amazingwindmill/

Very cool stuff.

Kentucky Harold said...

Wow. Isn't technology great. I always said Topps gave me a Proustian kind of uplift.