- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2006 Topps #274.
- Name, position, team: Clint Hurdle, manager, Colorado Rockies.
- Major League Debut: September 18, 1977. Managerial Debut: April 26, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2005 stats (Rockies): 67-95 5th (NL West).
- Any special information about manager: Promoted to Manager 04/26/2002.
- Any special information about this specific card: Hurdle's eleventh regular Topps card, fourth as a manager (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards).
- Commentary: Hey, the Randomizer picked another Clint Hurdle Manager card. By the end of the 2005 season, Hurdle had a 209-255 career managerial record, and was slowly climbing the ranks in all-time wins as a manager for the Colorado Rockies (behind Don Baylor, the team's first skipper). He would eventually get there, finishing with 534 wins as the Rox' leader. It is said that it always gets worse before it gets better. And in 2005, it surely got worse. The team finished 67-95, one game worse than the year before. But the improvement was going to come soon. In 2006, the team finished in fourth place, and improved by nine games from the year before. Then of course, we know what happened in 2007: He led the 2007 Rockies through an incredible 14-1 run to win the NL Wild Card, a 3-0 sweep over the Phillies in the NLDS, and a 4-0 sweep over the Diamondbacks in the NLCS. So until the World Series, the Rockies were on an incredible 21-1 swing. He was let go by the Rockies in 2009, and returned to the managerial ranks in 2011 with the Pittsburgh Pirates. Under his guidance, the Bucs have found themselves in fourth place in two consecutive seasons, and very close to having a winning season for the first time since 1992.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this person do I own?: 14 cards.