- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2003 Topps #270.
- Player Name, position, team: Clint Hurdle, manager, Colorado Rockies.
- Major League Debut: September 18, 1977. Managerial Debut: April 26, 2002.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2002 stats (Rockies): 73-89 managerial record.
- Any special information about manager: Promoted to Manager 04/26/2002.
- Any special information about this specific card: Hurdle's eighth regular Topps card, first as a manager (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). Previously discussed before, the 2003 Blue Bordered set is prone to chipping. Hurdle was promoted from Hitting Coach to Manager. As manager, the Rockies proceeded to win six straight games. He led the 2007 Rockies through an incredible 14-1 run to win the NL Wild Card, a 3-0 sweep over the Phillies in the NLDS, and a 4-0 sweep over the Diamondbacks in the NLCS. So until the World Series, the Rockies were on an incredible 21-1 swing. Hurdle was let go during the 2009 season after the Rockies started the season with an 18-28 start.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 14 cards.