Monday, July 7, 2008

A Sports Card Blogroll...Because I Love Reading What Others Have to Say...

I have created a second blog where its sole purpose is to act as a blog roll.

You see, since diving into the blogosphere, I have been reading many blogs, but to get to them (due to sheer laziness), I would hop on the Cardboard Junkie website and find the blogs that I'd want to read (after reading his, of course). I will still read what he has to say, as well as what most of the active bloggers have to say, by going onto the Sports Card Blogroll (that would be http://bdj610scblogroll.blogspot.com/).

I have come to the conclusion that each blogger likes to keep tabs on others. It's not a bad thing, and it's not like there is a competition to see who has the best blog, but it's always nice to read what others who share the same interests have to say.


Now I know there is already a Sports Cards Blog Directory, and that many active bloggers have a blogroll that links to their favorite blogs, but this blog will put the blogroll in the spotlight, instead of the sidelines. What I will do is try to categorize it by what kind of cards each blog mainly focuses on (baseball, football, basketball, hockey, general-meaning more than one sport, specific team blogs, or specific player blogs) and then include the name of the blog and their most recent topic. And it will be out in the open for all to see.

There is a catch to this. I want to keep as many active blogs on here as possible. There are a number of blogs on other blogrolls that are now either inactive or have not been used in more than six months. If a blog has not been used since the beginning of 2008, the site will be removed. If you notice that your blog is not listed, please feel free to drop me a line at bdj610@hotmail.com, just tell me what you specialize in, and your blog will be added.

Realistically, I created this so I didn't have to go to visit other bloggers just to get to another person's blogs. But you are welcome to use this site as well.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: