- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1987 Topps Traded #115T.
- Player Name, position, team: Chris Speier, third baseman-shortstop, San Francisco Giants.
- Major League Debut: April 7, 1971.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1986 stats (Cubs): 95 G, 155 AB, 21 R, 44 H, 8 2B, 0 3B, 6 HR, 23 RBI, 2 SB, .452 SLG, 15 BB, 32 SO, .284 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Giants #1st, January 1970. Signed by the Giants as a Free Agent 12/10/1986. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Speier's eighteenth regular Topps card (total includes both regular and traded cards only). Towards the end of Speier's long career, it only seemed fitting that he return to the team that he originally played, the San Francisco Giants. Because of the white card stock used to print the 1987 Topps Traded set, and combined with the yellow and blue inks used on the backs of the cards, the text pops out on the backs of these cards (remember, technically, there was no color to the borders on the back, showing only the gray-colored card stock). There is no blurb on the back (the stats take up too much space), but there is an extra stat line below the career stats for game winning rbi's. In 1986, Speier had none, and in his career (going into the 1987 season), he had 22.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 18 cards.