Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Guess Who Got a Seat at the Topps Roundtable???

I can't get twitter at work, (like I'm supposed to anyway...I should be working).  So I missed Mike Mader's call to get bloggers to volunteer for a roundtable discussion that will appear on the Topps Blog next week.  Or so I thought.
 
He had asked people to direct message (at least that's what I think DM means in twitterspeak) their e-mail addresses if they wanted to participate.  I was pretty sure, and based on his message that he had enough people for the discussion, that the table was full.  So just for kicks, I sent him a message with my e-mail address to be considered for the NEXT round table discussion, whenever that may be.
 
I received an reply via twitter the next morning that read:
 
toppscards: Sure, we can make room for one more. Sent you the email. If you can respond soon, great. If not, I'll send the questions later today.
 
Well, I got the questions last night, and I do have a lot to say. 
 
I want to thank Mike Mader for the opportunity (and for adding another place setting at the round table).  My responses will come before the end of the week. 

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S.  On an unrelated note, Gellman is bringing back the Blog Bat Around.  I love the topic, and I'll have something for that too.  Boy, I have a lot of homework to do...jba



The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments: