- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2009 Topps #490.
- Player Name, position, team: Joba Chamberlain, pitcher, New York Yankees.
- Major League Debut: August 7, 2007.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2008 stats (Yankees): 42 G, 100.1 IP, 4-3, 32 R, 29 ER, 118 SO, 39 BB, 12 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 1.26 WHIP, 2.60 ERA
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Yankees #1st, June 2006. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Chamberlain's third regular Topps card (total does not include highlights cards). Joba-mania came in earnest as soon as Chamberlain made his debut with the Yankees in 2007, and Topps took advantage of this new found "Yankee Legend-in-the-making," including him in gimmick cards and insert sets even though he only pitched in 19 games (with a 0.38 ERA to boot). The back of the card has a "Niche in History" segment, mentioning that prior to the 2009 season, Joba, among pitchers with 60 appearances, has the Yankee's second-lowest ERA (2.17 against Goose Gossage's 2.14) and the third highest rates of strikeouts per nine innings (11.00, behind Ryne Duren (Ryne Duran on the card...ERROR CARD!!! and Edwar Ramirez). The stats above the curve lists Joba's lowest career OPS against by count (1-2 .274, 2-2 .383, 0-2 .449, 1-0 .545, 0-0 .606, 0-1 .656, minimum 12 plate appearances).
Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.50-$1.25.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 16 cards.
Tomorrow's card will be: Friday: 1998 Topps #75. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Until tomorrow everybody.