Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Blogroll Says Goodbye to...

As happy as I am to add more cards to the ever growing Sports Card Blogroll, unfortunately, I also have the unenviable task of removing blogs that have reached six months of activity.

You already know how this works. Below is the list of blogs I am removing. Feel free to click on the links to see what each one was all about:
If any of the above is your blog, and you plan on bringing it back into circulation, send me an e-mail, and I'll be more than happy to put it back. And once again, if you have a Hobby blog, please let me know so I can add it to the Sports Card Blogroll. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

Sharpe said...

As a fairwell/send-off for Topps Baseball Cards, take a look at the last post there.

I think it captures a lot of the sentiment floating around right now and was very well written. You could tell there was a lot of passion in that post. I've been wanting to write something similar . . .