- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2000 Topps #61.
- Player Name, position, team: Lee Stevens, first baseman, Texas Rangers.
- Major League Debut: July 16, 1990.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Rangers): 146 G, 517 AB, 76 R, 146 H, 31 2B, 1 3B, 24 HR, 81 RBI, 2 SB, .485 SLG, 52 BB, 132 SO, .282 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Angels #1st, June 1986. Signed with the Rangers as a Free Agent 4/03/1996. Bats: left, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Stevens' sixth regular Topps card. In between his stints with the Angels and Rangers, Lee spent a couple of years playing baseball as a gaijin in Japan with the Kintetsu Buffaloes. The gray backed set of 2000 also used vertical backs (instead of the traditional horizontal backs), the first time used for players' cards since 1993. Below the big picture of Lee, and his stats (which don't show his numbers when he played for the Buffaloes), is a blurb that reviews the oddities in Lee's career, including: smacking two triples in his first game back in the MLB in 1996. In 1997, he hit two solo home runs, the only runs in the ball game (something not seen in 15 years prior) against two different left handed pitchers, even though coming into the ball game, he only had one homer against southpaws.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 12 cards.