Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Quick Response to a Comment From the Bay Rat North West

Bay Rat North West:

I have two things to say to you:
 
1.  Thank you!!!  That is exactly how I felt when I saw the ballot and when I posted my I Voted!!! article yesterday.  I voted for Berger as the Burdick Award should be akin to the Lifetime Achievement award.  I would comment on your post, but I'm at work, and they restricted access to that kind of stuff. 
 
2.  Yeah, that's a nice blue uniform on the player getting thrown out on the double play.  But alas, Reds Fan, that's a Dodgers outfit, not a Cubbie uni.  That would be Lenny Harris getting caught in the DP.  The geek in me went through Doran's game logs in 1991, and I think I found the game this shot was taken (again, I'm a geek!!!).  Check out the play-by-play during the top of the 2nd inning.

I will shoot a comment on your post this evening, in the event you miss this post.  But again, thanks.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

1 comment:

Bay Rat North West said...

I knew it was no Cubs jersey. No red on the helmet or striping. But my dislike of Blue Jerseys stems from N.L. West days of yonder when the ATL, Dodgers and Cubs were in the division.
Thanks for checking out my post and glad you agree. Hopefully it will open some eyes.