- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1982 Topps Traded #23T.
- Player Name, position, team: Chili Davis, outfielder, San Francisco Giants.
- Major League Debut: April 10, 1981.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1981 stats (Giants): 8 G, 15 AB, 1 R, 2 H, 0 2B, 0 3B, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 2 SB, .133 SLG, 1 BB, 2 SO, .133 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Giants #11th, June 1977. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Davis' second regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). He was included in the regular 1982 Topps set, sharing a card with fellow Giants' Future Stars Bob Brenly and Bob Tufts. The background color of 1982 Topps cards was green, the background color of 1982 Topps Traded cards were red. If there was room, cards included a cartoon and a factoid that may or may not necessarily be about the player. In the case of Davis' traded card, the cartoon was about Johnnie LeMaster hitting a HR in his first at bat, and the factoid was about Carl Yastrzemski hitting exactly 101 home runs from 1970-1974, and again from 1975-1979.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $1.25-$3.00.