- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1995 Topps #12.
- Player Name, position, team: Gary DiSarcina, shortstop, California Angels.
- Major League Debut: September 23, 1989.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1994 stats (Angels): 112 G, 389 AB, 53 R, 101 H, 14 2B, 2 3B, 3 HR, 33 RBI, 3 SB, .329 SLG, 18 BB, 28 SO, .260 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Angels #6th, June 1988 Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: DiSarcina's fourth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only, not including his 1990 Topps '89 MLB Debut card). The more I look at it, the more it does appear that the edges of the pictures were torn. Gary DiSarcina was the last person to debut in 1989, appearing in 2 games towards the end of that campaign. At this point in his career, DiSarcina is now the Angels' regular shortstop. The back of his card reads that he and the Braves' Tom Glavine were teammates for Billerica (MA) High School. Their baseball team won the state championship in 1993. The blurb on the back also mentions that DiSarcina's 33, is in honor of former Celtics legend Larry Bird. Gary spent his entire MLB career with the Angels. After his playing days were over, he joined the ranks of minor league manager, taking the helm of the Lowell Spinners for three seasons. He currently is a roving minor league infield coordinator for the Boston Red Sox. In 2005, the University of Massachusetts inducted him into their Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 11 cards.