Thursday, January 7, 2010

It Is Done!!!

When I get an e-mail from somebody at work, requesting that I do something for them, as soon as I finish what they ask, I send a reply to them with just three words: "It is done." It's brief, to-the-point, and helps me figure out if I took care of something or not.

I had a bit of car trouble this morning (something to do with a broken tie-rod...Thanks Captain Canuck for the clarification...shows how much I know about cars!!!), I'm presently stuck at home, waiting for a ride to work. Now, while waiting for said ride, I decided to finish making the changes I promised to make to the Sports Card Blogroll. With 270 blogs to add to new sections, and a sort of uncooperative computer at home, it's been a bit of a challenge. But because of my new found (and possibly costly) dilemma, all I can say now is:

It is done.

Please take the time to go to the Sports Card Blogroll, and let me know what you think of the changes, which include:
  • a section of newly added blogs (blogs added in 2010),
  • a comprehensive index of all 270 blogs currently on the blogroll,
  • a new (suggested) section called "Most Recent Blog Posts" which has all 270 blogs added to it with pictures (where applicable) and a preview of the blog post itself. The most recent 25 updates will be on here, but if you click on the "click all" link (which I don't recommend doing unless you have a really super fast computer), will show all 270 sites (seriously, don't do it...that's why the remaining sections are still on there).
Please let me know what you think (constructive criticism please). If there is anything I should add, remove, revise, I need to know. Because even though I created this blogroll for me, I did say that it is free for everyone to use.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

6 comments:

dc said...

Not sure Dinged Corners made it onto these lists.

Joe S. said...

It looks good. And I can vouch for ya when you say DO NOT SELECT "SEE ALL".

But since clicking that inflicts massive pain on your computer, maybe you could leave the each list under "recent posts" a little longer than 25 each? It cuts off after approximately 8 hours, which isn't too long...

Captain Canuck said...

first, it's tie rod, not tire rod. Helps in the steering of your vehicle.
second, a big thanks for doing this. it's great to see all of these great blogs together.

beardy said...

Thanks for all your hard work! It does not unnoticed.

gritz76 said...

I'm going to click it just because you guys said not too! Thanks a million for keeping this seemingly impossible list going.

Bo said...

Wow, you sure are wordy. I just write the word done when replying to those emails at work.