Monday, January 4, 2010

What Do You Do When...

one of the best baseball card blogs comes back from a one year hiatus???

I'm late to the party, I know, and I highly doubt that he knows that my blog even exists, but:

Welcome Back Ben Henry and The Baseball Card Blog!!!


It's good to see that after taking a 365 day break, Ben is ready to write about baseball cards the way only he can. He has been sorely missed. To put into perspective how great his blog is, and what kind of following that it has, consider this: even in the months that he was not around, he received 98,443 visits. And he wasn't even actively posting!!!

So now what? Fortunately, when his blog reached the six month period of inactivity, instead of removing his blog from the roll forever, I added his site to the HOF section of the sidebar on the Sports Card Blogroll. The first thing I do when I get home tonight is add Ben's blog back to the active blogroll. But then do I take his site of the HOF section, or leave it there even though the blog is now active again? This would be akin to retiring the number of an active player (play along with this won't you?). I probably will have made up my mind when I get home.

Regardless, welcome back Ben. I think many of us knew that you couldn't possibly be gone for good.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: