- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1996 Topps #289.
- Player Name, position, team: Roberto Alomar, second baseman, Toronto Blue Jays.
- Major League Debut: April 22, 1988.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1995 stats (Blue Jays): 130 G, 517 AB, 71 R, 155 H, 24 2B, 7 3B, 13 HR, 66 RBI, 30 SB, .449 SLG, 47 BB, 45 SO, .300 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed by Padres as a Free Agent 02/16/1985. Traded by the Padres to the Blue Jays 12/05/1990. Bats: both, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Alomar's tenth regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). I love the design of 1996 Topps. Large picture, the only semblance of a design is the blue rectangle that contains both the player's name and a close up of the player's face (in blue tones, it's the same picture). Did you notice that players from the NL had a green colored line below the player's name, and AL players had a red line? Below the stats, it notes that he hit home runs immediately after being dusted by a close pitch in two consecutive games, one was a game winning homer, the other a game tying grand slam. This is also Alomar's final regular season card as a Blue Jay. He joins the Orioles for the 1996 MLB season.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 57 cards.