- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1987 Topps #397.
- Player Name, position, team: Greg Walker, first baseman, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: September 18, 1982.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1986 stats (White Sox): 78 G, 282 AB, 37 R, 78 H, 10 2B, 6 3B, 13 HR, 51 RBI, 1 SB, .493 SLG, 29 BB, 44 SO, .277 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Phillies #20th, June 1977. Drafted by the Chicago White Sox from the Phillies in the Rule 5 draft 12/04/1979. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Walker's fifth regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). 1987 saw the return of the wood-bordered baseball card. A grey background, with yellow and blue colors made for a very easy to read reverse. The card has room for a quick blurb about Walker (nominee for the 1986 Roberto Clemente Award for his humanitarian work) and an "On this Date" section, involving the Expos Ron LeFlore (two stolen bases as a pinch runner on October 5, 1980, the final day of the season).
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.