Monday, January 25, 2010

A Late Thank You to the Savages!!!

Glenn Savage, one of the winners of the big 2009 Topps Rookie All-Star Team Contest, sent in a bunch of 2009 ToppsTown cards for my kids and me to use (the expiration date to use the codes is 01/31/2010...or this Sunday!!!). Along with them, he sent three cards that I so desperately needed:


2009 Topps U & H Duke Snider #UH47.


2009 Topps U & H Nolan Ryan #UH232c.


2009 Topps U & H Johnny Mize #UH250c.


In exchange for these three SP's, I sent him a handful of cards that he needed from his want lists. So thank you very much Glenn for the cards.

That means of the 25 U & H SP's, I have...6. I am 19 short of finishing that set, and I still need 5 SP cards from series 2. Please look at the sidebar under Want list. If you have any of the SP's that I need to get 2009 in the books, please send me an e-mail. I have tons of cards (mostly from Topps base sets and inserts) that I'd be more than happy to part with in exchange.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: