- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1991 Topps Traded #83T.
- Player Name, position, team: Phil Nevin, shortstop-third baseman, Team USA.
- Major League Debut: June 11, 1995.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1991 stats (Cal-State Fullerton): 56 G, 230 AB, 51 R, 77 H, 19 2B, 3 3B, 3 HR, 46 RBI, 18 SB, .483 SLG, 31 BB, 29 SO, .335 AVG.
- Any special information about player: At time this card was produced, he had finished his second season with the Cal-State Fullerton Titans. Bats: right, Throws: left.
- Any special information about this specific card: Nevin's first regular Topps card (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). Normally considered his rookie card, he wasn't drafted until the following year by the Houston Astros, who made him the first overall pick in the draft. Clean design, with the red, white, and blue borders, along with the Team USA logo on the front of the card. This was Topps third year of adding Team USA players to their sets, their second in their Traded set. This traded set was the first of three that would eventually include Team USA players within it's checklist. As the card was printed in white card-stock (printed in Ireland), back easy to read. Highlights Nevin's college career and achievements to date, including: Honorable Mention All-Big West Conference (1991), Sporting News Freshman All-American (1990), All-Big West Second Team (1990). Led the Titans to a berth in the 1990 College World Series. This was Nevin's second year with the USA National Team.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.30-$0.75.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 19 cards.