Monday, February 2, 2009

Target Acquired...2009 Topps Series I Packs in Hand!!!

Didn't make it to Target on Sunday. So as soon as the kids were dropped off at school, I went straight to Target before going to work. Yes, the Target had a FULL BOX of 2009 Topps Series I (a box of 24 packs, 12 cards per pack). I don't know if this they just put this out, or if this was the only box left from the weekend. I was honestly tempted to get all 24 packs, but thought better of it. I bought 12 packs (total cost $26.33 with tax), leaving half the box for others who may be looking.

Pack breaks to come later. I'm not sure I like the pack design to be honest. But what does that matter, based on what bloggers have posted over the weekend, the cards look fantastic!!!

At least I have something to look forward to during the lunch hour. I can't wait.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

IkesCards said...

Lucky you. I checked a Target on the way to the office this morning. Good news: they had a giant gravity display box of 09 Topps. Bad news: they were totally cleaned out! I picked up four Heritage High jumbos instead.