- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1994 Topps #101.
- Player Name, position, team: Mark Dewey, pitcher, Pittsburgh Pirates.
- Major League Debut: August 24, 1990.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1993 stats (Pirates): 21 G, 26.2 IP, 1-2, 8 R, 7 ER, 14 SO, 10 BB, 0 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 7 SV, 2.36 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Giants #23rd, June 1987. Acquired via Waivers from Mets to the Pirates 05/11/1993. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Dewey's first regular Topps card (total does not include his card in the 1991 MLB Debut set). The gold colored, home plate shaped frame really stands out on the card, especially because it goes so well with the gold trim on the uniform of the Pittsburgh Pirates. You know what worked well even when there were 28 teams in the majors in 1994??? The concept of including the middle relief pitchers onto the set. And I'm not talking about the fireball throwing set up man that every team had...I'm talking about the mop up guys and bridge from starter to holds leader. Dewey here was actually one of the better relievers the Pirates had in the first year of the "After Bonds" era. Even the blurb on the back mentioned how dominant he was "Opponents batted a mere .157 with no HR's against him in 1993." Alas, there is only one other card of Mark Dewey in Topps' sets. He also appeared in the aforementioned 1991 MLB Debut set featuring all the players who made their debut during the 1990 season.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.02-$0.10.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 3 cards.