- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1987 Topps Traded #115T.
- Player Name, position, team: Dave Stegman, outfielder, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: September 4, 1978.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1984 stats (White Sox): 55 G, 92 AB, 13 R, 24 H, 1 2B, 2 3B, 2 HR, 11 RBI, 3 SB, .380 SLG, 4 BB, 18 SO, .261 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Tigers #1st (Special), June 1976. Signed with the White Sox as a Free Agent 04/01/1983. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Stegman's third and final regular Topps card. As the 1984 season was his last in the majors, the statistics on the back are complete. Stegman was a part time player during his major league career, spending most of his seasons in the minors and joining the big club for stretches at a time. He did play for two more seasons for the AAA teams for both the Blue Jays and Yankees, but after the 1986 season, called it a career. The blurb on the back indicates that Dave was an All-American at the University of Arizona. As with all the 1985 Topps cards, there is a Baseball Trivia Quiz section. On Stegman's card, the question is: "In the 1982 World Series, who became the first player in series history to achieve two 4-hit games?" The answer.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.05-$0.15.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 3 cards.