Monday, November 30, 2009

The First of Hopefully 25 U & H Shortprints Has Arrived!!!

Out of the blue, I get an e-mail from reader and friend of the blog Larry Littman saying that he is getting a package together for me in the mail, including an SP from the Updates and Highlights set. Appreciating the generosity, I asked for a wantlist to see if I can return the favor. He sent me a wantlist, I went through all the cards, and before I could even get a chance to mail his stuff, his package arrived on Saturday morning.

The package was filled with inserts from all three series of Topps, including a good number of Topps Gold cards, about 8 Propaganda cards, ToppsTown cards (need the codes for the kids...thanks), a Jesus Guzman Topps Chrome Traded Rookie bonus card, a Honus Wagner gold refractor card (the exclusive insert found in Target Cereal boxes), a bunch of Legends of the Game inserts, a sampling of 2009 Topps Cubs cards (which my daughter nabbed and claimed as her own...), and this, which is still in the original holder (have not taken a screwdriver to it yet):

2009 Topps Johnny Mize #UH250b.

Larry, thank you very much for the cards. I do appreciate, and am humbled by your generosity. The cards you need are on their way via the USPS. Please let me know when you get them.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: