Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blogroll Farewells to...

I was able to add a number of blogs to the Sports Card Blogroll recently, thanks to dayf and to the bloggers who send me e-mails at bdj610@hotmail.com asking to be added.

But now, six months have passed since these blogs had any new posts. So, unfortunately, I have to take them off. Many were written by collectors, some were managed by professionals, most had potential to be great. It is sad when I have to do this, but to keep my blogroll relevant, it has to be done.

As always, I will link the sites here for posterity. Take a look and see what they were all about. If these are your blogs and you want them added back to the big blogroll, let me know. For now, the blogroll says goodbye to:
To the new bloggers, welcome to the Hobby blogging community. Enjoy the journey. Keep posting. And good luck.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: