- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2004 Topps #191.
- Player Name, position, team: John Lackey, pitcher, Anaheim Angels.
- Major League Debut: June 24, 2002 .
- Last Line of Statistics: 2003 stats (Angels): 33 G, 204 IP, 10-16, 117 R, 105 ER, 151 SO, 66 BB, 33 GS, 2 CG, 2 SHO, 0 SV, 1.42 WHIP, 4.63 ERA.
- Any special information about players: Drafted by the Angels #2nd, June 1999. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Lackey's second regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 2004 Topps set is the first set to include OPS (on base percentage + slugging percentage) and WHIP (Walks + Hits / Innings Pitched), two stats used heavily by rotisserie baseball enthusiasts? These stats are supposed to give a more accurate picture of what kind of player one is. And it gives Topps 14 statistics that they have to include on the back of the players' cards. The silhouette on the bottom left corner of the cards are supposed to represent the player and is actually a perfect copy of the player and how he appears in the main picture of the card. Now that's totally cool. Lackey, who would go on to become an All-Star caliber pitcher, was the first rookie starter in 93 years to win a game 7 in the World Series.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 23 cards.