- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1999 Topps Traded and Rookies #T70.
- Player Name, position, team: Jason Jennings, pitcher, Colorado Rockies.
- Major League Debut: August 23, 2001.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1999 stats (Baylor University): 20 G, 142.2 IP, 13-1, 43 R, 36 ER, 170 SO, 45 BB, 17 GS, 9 CG, 3 SHO, 1 SV, 2.27 ERA.
- Any special information about players: Drafted by the Rockies #1st, June 1999. Bats: left, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Jennings' first regular Topps (total includes regular and traded cards only). The 1999 Topps Traded and Rookies set was the first end-of-the-year set Topps produced since 1995. The way it was formatted was that the Rookies appeared first (65, in order by team), then the first ten draft picks, then the veterans who changed teams. With the Baylor Bears in 1999, he was named Baseball America's College Player of the Year. Not only was he a great pitcher, but he also hit .386 with 17 home runs and 68 RBI's. The first round draft pick of the Rockies in 1999, Jennings would go on to become the NL Rookie of the Year in 2002, thanks in part not only because of a 16-8 record and 119 K's, but because he also hit .306 (19-62) with 11 RBI's. Topps noted on the back of his card that he "is an ultra-competitive workhorse-type who features a low-90's fastball and effective slider." And he used them with relative success during his career in the majors.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.25-$0.60.
- How many cards of each player do I own?: 15 cards.