- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1997 Topps #242.
- Player Name, position, team: Mike Grace, pitcher, Philadelphia Phillies.
- Major League Debut: September 1, 1995.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1996 stats (Philless): 12 G, 80 IP, 7-2, 33 R, 31 ER, 49 SO, 16 BB, 12 GS, 1 CG, 1 SHO, 0 SV, 3.49 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Phillies #10th June, 1991. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Grace's first and only Topps card (regular cards are just his base and traded cards only). The 1997 Topps set made it easy to distinguish which players played for which league. All National League players had green frames superimposed over the player's picture, while the American League players had red frames. The pictures themselves were glossy, while frames and borders surrounding left unglossed, a matte finish if you will. Grace played for five years in the majors, all with the Phillies. His 1996 season was his best one, with his 7-2 record in twelve appearances his career best. The blurb on the back reads that Grace had arm problems which held him out for the majority of the season. But when he was health, "he made some noise. On May 12th, he shut out the Braves on four hits, beating Greg Maddux..." which if you think about it, in the mid-1990's, that would have been the only way to do it! He would pitch for three more seasons, finishing with an even career record (16-16) and a 4.96 ERA.
- Beckett value: $0.07-$0.20.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 1 card.