- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2007 Topps #263.
- Player Name, position, team: Kevin Kouzmanoff, third baseman, San Diego Padres.
- Major League Debut: September 2, 2006.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2006 stats (Akron-Buffalo): 94 G, 346 AB, 68 R, 131 H, 28 2B, 1 3B, 22 HR, 75 RBI, 4 SB, 33 BB, 46 SO, .656 SLG, 1.093 OPS, .379 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Indians #6th, June 2003. Traded by the Indians to the Padres 11/08/2006. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Kouzmanoff's first Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only) This card is marked as a "rookie card" by the 2006 MLB Properties standard. He does, however show up as a bonus card in one of the Topps' factory sets in 2004 (in the hobby sets, he was card #5). He made a big impact in his major league debut. Facing the Reds' Edinson Volquez in the first inning, with the bases loaded, Kouzmanoff hit the first pitch he saw into the stands, becoming the third player ever to hit a grand slam in his MLB debut, and the first to do so on the first pitch. The blurb on the back not only mentions this big event, but also that "Kouz" won the Lou Boudreau Award as the top position player in the Indians' organization. Although he was traded to the Padres after the 2006 season, it would have been nice to see the guy in an Indians uniform as that's where he finished his season. One of the things I don't like about what Topps has been doing the last few years is "photoshopping" the uniform of a player's new team BEFORE the season even starts. But, who am I to be critical???
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.20-$0.50.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 13 cards.