- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1975 Topps #627.
- Player Name, position, team: Tom Walker, pitcher, Montréal Expos.
- Major League Debut: April 23, 1972.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1974 stats (Memphis-AAA): 5 G, 40 IP, 5-0, 37 SO, 7 BB, 1.35 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Orioles #1st, June 1968. Drafted by the Expos via the Rule 5 Draft, 11/29/1971. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Walker's third regular Topps card. The reason why Walker's minor league stats are used for the "Last Line of Statistics," it's because Topps put his minor league numbers on last, and his MLB numbers above it. In 1974 with les Expos, Walker's numbers were: 33 G, 92 IP, 4-5, 70 SO, 28, BB, and a 3.02 ERA. The back of his card mentions that Tom "has distinction of never having a season where he lost more games than won." Well, if they were counting only MLB, then this isn't true (he did go 4-5 with les Expos), but combined, he would be 9-5. In a bit of updating, it does say at the end of the sentence that he was traded to the Tigers on 12/04/1974. If there was a Topps Traded set to go with this one, then he'd definitely be part of that set.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.20-$0.50.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 2 cards.
Well, it's back to normal on Monday. Tomorrow's card will be: 1996 Topps #70. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Come on back then to see what the Topps Card Randomizer gets us to look at then.