- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2003 Topps #257
- Player Name, position, team: Jerry Martin, outfielder, New York Mets.
- Major League Debut: September 7, 1974.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1983 stats (Royals): 13 G, 44 AB, 4 R, 14 H, 2 2B, 0 3B, 2 HR, 13 RBI, 1 SB, .500 SLG, 1 BB, 7 SO, .318 AVG..
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Phillies as a Free Agent 07/17/1971. Signed with the Mets as a Free Agent 03/16/1984. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Martin's eleventh regular Topps card (regular cards are just his base and traded cards only). The 1984 Topps Traded set was printed on "white" card-stock, not the kind we see now, but something a bit brighter than what was used for the regular sets . You can actually see the blue text on the pink background. Martin's spent his last season in the majors as a part-time player with the Mets, getting in only 51 games that season. He spent most of his career with the Phillies, before being sent playing for the Cubs, Giants, and Royals. And although he only played in 13 games the year before (as a Royal), he made the most of his appearances. The blurb below the stats recalls the Royals vs. Brewers game on 04/09/1983, where he went 3-4, drove in two runs, and even hit an inside-the-park home run.
- Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 12 cards.