- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2009 Topps #488.
- Player Name, position, team: Ozzie Guillen, manager, Chicago White Sox.
- Major League Debut: April 9, 1985. Managerial Debut: April 05, 2004.
- Last Line of Statistics: 2008 stats (White Sox): 89-74 managerial record.
- Any special information about manager: Hired as Manager 11/03/2003.
- Any special information about this specific card: Guillen's twenty-second regular Topps card, sixth as a manager (total includes both Topps and Topps Traded cards). I love the 2009 Topps set. And have mentioned it many times before. The design is clean, design elements unobtrusive to the picture, silver foil matches cleanly with the black nameplate. The home plate design with the team logo eerily similar to that other card company's effort back in 1991...I spoke too much. Ozzie Guillen was the shot in the arm that White Sox needed for a manager. He was one of the team's all-time greats as a player (AL Rookie of the Year in 1985, three time All-Star, Silver Slugger), and his no-nonsense attitude on and off the field has carried over to the players he presently manages. With him at the helm, the White Sox finally brought a World Series home to Chicago in 2005, the team's first championship since 1917, and their first trip to the Fall Classic since 1959.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.15-$0.40.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 33 cards.