- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1957 Topps #151.
- Player Name, position, team: Willie Miranda, shortstop, Baltimore Orioles.
- Major League Debut: May 6, 1951.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1956 stats (Orioles): 148 G, 461 AB, 38 R, 100 H, 16 2B, 4 3B, 2 HR, 34 RBI, .217 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed by Senators as a Free Agent before 1948 season. Traded by the Yankees to the Orioles 11/17/1954. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Miranda's fifth regular Topps card. Another basic design, with the picture dominating the card, and the name of the player and position and team affiliation below. This is the first year that Topps printed their cards in what we now know as the standard card size of 2½ x 3½ inches. Of the six (including 1951) Topps designs to this point, this one was the simplest. This was also the first year they used actual color pictures for the cards instead of paintings or drawings of players for the cards). There is a length biography about Miranda on the back of the card, as well as a cartoon trivia question. The blurb says that Willie was "one of the finest fielders in baseball...doesn't let may ball get by his shortstop position...expert at making double play. In '55, he led the AL shortstops in the DP department." The trivia cartoon asks "Who was the youngest to win the AL bat(ting) title?" The answer.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $4.00-$8.00.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 0 cards.
Well, it's back to normal on Monday. Tomorrow's card will be: 1990 Topps #436. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Come on back then to see what the Topps Card Randomizer gets us to look at then.