- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1974 Topps #463.
- Player Name, position, team: Rollie Fingers, pitcher, Oakland A's.
- Special: World Series Game 3, Oakland 3, Los Angeles 2.
- Any special information about this specific card: Simply put, this is the card that highlights Game 3 of the 1974 World Series between the defending champion Oakland A's against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Just three days after earning the win in Game 1, Rollie Fingers takes over for Catfish Hunter in the seventh inning of the pivotal third game. Fingers works the final 2.2 innings that night, allowing only one run, but preserved the win to give the A's a 2-1 lead in the series. The A's went on to win the last two games, both played in Oakland, winning their third straight World Series. The back of this card features the both the box score and line score of the game.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.75-$2.00.
Well, it's back to normal on Monday. Tomorrow's card will be: 2007 Topps #249. Post will arrive at 1:00 PM CST. Come on back then to see what the Topps Card Randomizer gets us to look at then.