Saturday, February 20, 2010

Survey Says...

Okay, the polls closed on Monday, and before I remove everything from the front page, I better make a comment about it first.

Let me first say that since 2010 Topps came onto the scene, this humble, little blog, really isn't so little anymore. The average number of people who find there way here has jumped more than 60% since word of the first SP's came onto the scene, and has not dipped under 150 readers in more than a month. That could explain 235 votes were cast for this latest poll. But regardless of the reasons, thank you very much for coming, and I do hope that you come back on a regular basis.

Okay, on to the poll.

Of the 235 people who cast their votes (and I think my daughter was one of them, she said something about voting...):



  • 96 voters (40%) did not like the new logo,
  • 60 voters (25%) wanted Topps to bring back the logo from the 70's
  • 48 voters (20%) said they liked the new logo
    and
  • 31 voters (13%) just asked, "Who Cares," meaning that they feel indifferent either way, or just wanted to ask why cares...
So there you have it. Unfortunately, we're stuck with the new logo, and thus will have to make the appropriate changes around here soon.

It's the 20th of the month, meaning that I will be making updates to the Sports Card Blogroll. Stay tuned.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: