- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1991 Topps Traded #118T.
- Player Name, position, team: Garry Templeton, shortstop, New York Mets.
- Major League Debut: August 9, 1976.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1990 stats (Padres): 144 G, 505 AB, 45 R, 125 H, 25 2B, 3 3B, 9 HR, 59 RBI, 1 SB, .362 SLG, 24 BB, 59 SO, .248 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Cardinals 1st, June 1974. Traded by Padres to the Mets 05/31/1991. Bats: both, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Templeton's seventeenth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). The long time Padres shortstop, the man traded by the Cardinals for Ozzie Smith, Templeton finds his way to the Mets and ends his career with the New Yorkers. There is no blurb on the back as this career numbers take up the entire space in the back. Somebody pointed out that many of the logos used for the 1991 set are being used again for the 2010 Topps set. The Mets script hasn't really changed much, so it would be one of the few that haven't changed in the last 20 years (can't believe it's been almost 20 years since this set came out).
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 22 cards.