- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1990 Topps Traded #13T.
- Player Name, position, team: Glenn Braggs, outfielder, Cincinnati Reds.
- Major League Debut: July 18, 1986.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1989 stats (Brewers): 144 G, 514 AB, 77 R, 127 H, 12 2B, 3 3B, 15 HR, 66 RBI, 17 SB, .370 SLG, 42 BB, 111 SO, .247 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by Brewers 2nd, June 1983. Traded by Brewers to the Reds 06/09/1990. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Bragg's fifth regular Topps card. I always wondered before it came out what color would be used for the borders for Topps Traded. I mean, the regular set used six colors (red, orange, green, blue, indigo?, purple), and even the MLB debut set used a sort of crimson color for its border. Realizing that the only color in the rainbow not used for any 1990 color was yellow, I figured that they would use it for the Traded set. And sure enough, they did. Although it does change to red on almost every card, yellow does make it's appearance as a border color. Sure they could have used yellow without the conversion, but it would have led collectors to want to pull their eyes out of thir socket. The blurb on the back highlights three games he played in: his first 2-HR MLB game, his first 4-RBI MLB game, and his first 4-hit MLB game.
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.01-$0.05.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 10 cards.