Monday, February 15, 2010

And We're Waiting...And Waiting...And Waiting...

That went incredibly well. Wasn't today supposed to be the day when the Topps Million thing was to have started??? As of 11:45 AM CST, nothing has been set up on the website to enter codes.

And the crowds have been getting restless.

I wonder if Topps realized that February 15 was President's Day. I wonder if they remembered that they probably scheduled their offices to be closed that day. Meaning nobody is at One Whitehall North, New York today. Meaning that the guy who was supposed to feed the hamsters powering the computer is off today. Meaning that they probably aren't going to start running this site until either later today or even tomorrow.

Although, the news feed on my sidebar did indicate that Cal Ripken Jr. will be on all the news and sports talk shows promoting Topps big event tomorrow...

Eh, who am I kidding. I have my pitchfork and torch ready. Who's with me??!

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

TDLindgren said...

I'm with you JayBee! I'm trying to keep things positive, but sure was disappointed this morning when there was nothing on the website.